The Guardians Tale The Guardians Tale

I feel bad for the beast, felled by a little child because he trusted her ever-so. 'Tis a shame, but that's how societal views on children could be So wrong. Amazing job on this really! It was wonderfully done indeed!

I Love Dota 2 I Love Dota 2

So.... I've seen Dota 2 Played, as well as LOL, and can I just say, they are pretty much the exact same thing? The Differences are there yes, However, there are the majorly obvious similarities that just shine through. Those who disagree obviously are a bit obsessive.

Splinter Cell Animated T. Splinter Cell Animated T.

How many of those games have they made again? I mean DAMN! Isn't Sam Fisher like.... 70 years old by now? Poor old bastard, trying to climb through vents while randomly procuring an interesting case of Alzheimers.

Retarded Animal Babies 9 Retarded Animal Babies 9

I love how my last review was deleted because I didn't give you 5 stars and say "Oh that Funny!" like everyone else, I still think you were trying Much too hard to have stupid Humor, and I'm sticking to that, if you have a problem with the fact that someone just doesn't like your show I think you can swallow your pride and just Deal with it.

Qumi-Qumi "The Fishing" Qumi-Qumi "The Fishing"

I think this is a bit too childish for my likes... the Animation is AMAZING, but the rest just makes me want to sock dead babies in the face

Toonbox responds:

Ok )) But you gave us just 2 stars because this show is for the kids? )))

Versus.012 Versus.012

All of these animations are like... So oddly Adorable!

Versus.018 Versus.018

That was oddly Adorable.... WTF

The Reward The Reward

I don't use the word Epic very often, but when I do, it usually means something is Quite Epic, This was Quite Epic indeed!

The Men From Mars The Men From Mars

Had to stop as soon as the dubstep happened... ruined the whole thing for me.

BIZARRE ADVENTURE TIME BIZARRE ADVENTURE TIME

I'm So done with Adventure time it's not even funny... The animations was decent, but could have been better.