The Guardians Tale The Guardians Tale

I feel bad for the beast, felled by a little child because he trusted her ever-so. 'Tis a shame, but that's how societal views on children could be So wrong. Amazing job on this really! It was wonderfully done indeed!

I Love Dota 2 I Love Dota 2

So.... I've seen Dota 2 Played, as well as LOL, and can I just say, they are pretty much the exact same thing? The Differences are there yes, However, there are the majorly obvious similarities that just shine through. Those who disagree obviously are a bit obsessive.

Splinter Cell Animated T. Splinter Cell Animated T.

How many of those games have they made again? I mean DAMN! Isn't Sam Fisher like.... 70 years old by now? Poor old bastard, trying to climb through vents while randomly procuring an interesting case of Alzheimers.

Pokemon: Teamwork Pokemon: Teamwork

Poor Little Jolteon.... So Tiny in comparison to all the other massive creatures he's next too LERL! Anyways, Gyrados with his mouth closed.... That's some scary shit right there.... But freaking awesome, Nidoking looks epic, same with alakazam, This gives the feel of a well seasoned trainer, just starting out in a new region and trying to figure out where the fuck they just so happen to have ended up this time! WONDERFUL piece, it makes me so happy to see! :D

Sabtastic responds:

Aw well thanks! What a refreshing review! :3

paco loco paco loco

I enjoy your creepy style! :D So I'm going to Scout you! :D

Arturoidz responds:

Thanx! :D

My Mind's Eye My Mind's Eye

Damn Illuminati.... they're Everywhere these days... I knew Newgrounds couldn't stay safe for long

372 responds:

Haha you sound like my homies. Yeah I'm not really into the whole Illuminati theory. I like the concept of the all seeing eye and its traditional meaning. Oh yeah, and it looks cool.